The dignity of human beings is inviolable. Every time that a person's rights are violated, humanity, as a whole, is violated. I work constantly to become a torch carrier lightinting the way for equality and human rights...
Add Tips for others to use
1. Define your goal.
2. Brainstorm ideas on how to rreach that goal.
3. Practice the ideas constantly.
4. Stay focused but always open to change accoording to the call of the times.
2010 International AIDS Candlelight Memorial, Caguas, Puerto Rico.
What clubs, groups, orgs are you involved with
1. National Minority AIDS Council.
2. National Latino AIDS Awareness Day.
About Me: Describe what you are doing in the areas of Poverty, Peace/Conflict, HIV/AIDS, Environment
I am a 57 years old disabled man living with AIDS. Nevertheless, I continue spreading the word of hope, push for prevention programs, call on the community to get tested and get their results. As a senior man and HIV/AIDS activist I strive to pass the torch educating with prevention tips youth in general.