Edward Teach's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Well they interviewed Ex Chief Mullan today and check out "Dec. 08 2009 - events of…"

Edward Teach replied Dec 9, 2009 to Where is CHCH TV ?

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"Dem, First to me first thing is first. If we are expecting to be able to engage in p…"

Edward Teach replied Dec 7, 2009 to Regarding Alleged Prejudices.

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"Dem, It is my belief that a good leader leads by example, by not being afraid to get…"

Edward Teach replied Dec 6, 2009 to The Hamilton Police are a Crooked dispicable lot who are rife with crime and Discriminatory practices.

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"Dem, Not loosing sight of my goal, that we protect all our freedoms in the Charter.…"

Edward Teach replied Dec 6, 2009 to Regarding Alleged Prejudices.

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"Dem, Sorry missed your reply on this discussion grey matter is a little thick due to…"

Edward Teach replied Dec 5, 2009 to The Hamilton Police are a Crooked dispicable lot who are rife with crime and Discriminatory practices.

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"As well how about murder Dem it is a federal offence and the Hamilton Police have pr…"

Edward Teach replied Dec 4, 2009 to Regarding Alleged Prejudices.

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"also Dem look how well the RCMP did on there investigation to the polish man in B.C.…"

Edward Teach replied Dec 3, 2009 to Regarding Alleged Prejudices.

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"Demojen, I could have but I have been an angry man for over 10 months now it has lan…"

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"now for abuse lets see controling the outcome of a Human rights issue with my former…"

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"ok Demojen need to answer your replies and thank you for posting takes guts, The def…"

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

RSS

© 2024   Created by FixOurWorld.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service